Ordering Info...About Us...Your 15% 1st Order Discount...etc.
- To purchase our products, please "create an account". we will contact you once your account is activated (typically within a few hours).
- Once your account is approved, login to bonapeda.com using the email address and password you initially provided.
- BONAPEDA sells Saluber products only to medical and allied healthcare practitioners. BONAPEDA does not sell to the general public, and we strictly prohibit online direct-to-consumer sales of Saluber products.
- If you would prefer to order by phone or fax, please contact us at (973) 415-9090; or via email at email@example.com.
- To use a "Coupon Code" to obtain a discount while ordering online, first select and add your items to your cart, and then click on the "Shopping Cart" link located at the top of the page. Then select "Use Coupon Code", enter the provided coupon code, and click on APPLY COUPON. If you wish to use a Coupon Code when placing an order via FAX or Phone, please make us aware of the Coupon Code at the time of the order.
- We are pleased to provide a free sample (as inventory permits). Please contact us at (973) 415-9090; or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Endorsements for Saluber Orthotics
- “For those situations where non-custom orthotics are appropriate, the Saluber devices provide options - they are well constructed, effective, and my patients perceive them as being of superior quality….of which they are! Additionally, the products are reasonably priced, and the distributor - Bonapeda Enterprises - only sells these products to doctor’s offices, which adds a level of credibility to the product. The bottom line is, when my patients are happy with a product they get from me, they refer their friends and family to me, and that makes me happy!” Andrew Shapiro, DPM, FACFAS, Valley Stream, NY, July 2015 (https://youtu.be/rW65mOObFbQ)
- "I generally recommend Saluber products for patients who require cushioning and support after They have been successfully treated for pain associated with heel spur syndrome, plantar fasciitis, tendinitis, neuromas and in some cases, pain associated with leg length differences. In my experience, Saluber orthotics, sold by BONAPEDA Enterprises, offer the best performance and quality and most economical choice compared to other off-the-shelf orthotics for my patients. My patients trust that I will give them the best treatment plan and recommend the most appropriate products available to them. When I see my patients, they've already tried the ineffective and often times inappropriate OTCs from the local pharmacies and sporting good stores. Generally, my patients have been extremely happy with Saluber orthotics. I am extremely happy with the prompt and pleasant customer service at Bonapeda." Catherine Lee DPM, New York, New York, July 2015
- "These devices have added a product line that meets the needs of a variety of patients at an affordable cost, which makes it a win-win for both of us. It is especially useful for patients with forefoot bursitis or OA who still like dress shoes. Carri Lakin, DPM, Charleston, WV,January 2015
- "I am very pleased with the quality of the Bonapeda products including the Alcantara Saluber orthotics and the wool lined Saluber orthotics. My patients actually enjoy wearing these Italian made products and refer other patients to me." Dr. Corinne Kauderer DPM, FACFAOM; Past President, AAWP, January 2015
- "When I recommend Saluber orthotics for my patients I describe them as our "luxury prefabricated orthotic line". Consistently, the patients concur. The wool anatomical insole has been popular for skiers and outdoor enthusiasts here in New England. The orthotics are very well-made, comfortable, functional, attractive and slim, suitable for the majority of appropriate shoe styles and foot types." Dr. R. Lopresto Portsmouth, New Hampshire December 2014