M494-15PZ: FORS™-15 Offloading Insole, Alcantara® with 15mm thick Multi-Layered Poron®, Removable Plugs - Sizes fit DARCO® MedSurg(TM) Shoes (See Volume Discount in Description)
Alcantara® / Poron® Offloading insole, 15mm Total Thickness, with 10mm Thick Removable Plugs (See Volume Discount Below!)
- Insole only - shoe not included
- Multilayered Poron for durability, elasticity and crush resistance; provides support and softness.
- 10mm thick Poron plugs can be removed from the bottom to relieve pressure where needed. 5mm thick Poron top layer always stays in place for constant cushioning.
- Soft, comfortable, and durable Alcantara top cover resists sheer; is bacteria resitant and wicks away moisture.
- Soft, low-density Poron closest to foot (dorsal) and higher density Poron underneath for support.
- Fabric diaphram between removable plugs and nonremovable layers eliminates abrupt edges along offloaded area and reduces "bottoming out".
- Available in 5 sizes to fit common post-surgical shoes. (Sizes fit same-sized Darco® MedSurgTM Shoes without alteration.)
- Can be trimmed as needed to fit other shapes and sizes.
- Buy 5, Save $2.00 Each; Buy 10, save $3.50 Each (Off Standard Pricing)
- Off-loading for blisters, ulceration and local pain
- Large, wide and irregular sized shoes / boot
- Sold Individually
Darco® and MedSurgTM are trademarks of DARCO International, Inc., 810 Memorial Blvd, Huntington, WV 25701, USA
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: